Clinical Hypnotherapy > Level 1 to Level 5 Retreat
All Workshops are by EKAA
- All students in EKAA commencing their Level 1 classes will be required to appear for a 1 hour written examination on the last day of Level 5.
At the end of the course, participants shall receive the following.
- Provisional certificate of attendance as a stepping stone to the interning as Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapist.
- Successful submission of 10 case studies will certify participants as having successfully completed the requirements of INTEGRATED CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPYand make participants eligible to become professional certified member of IMDHA. (USA)
- DVD and CDhandouts for physiology and anatomy support, Ascension as a paradigm and all the meditations covered in the curriculum.
- A comprehensive Hypnosis Script Manualwith carefully designed scripts addressing a wide range of issues
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Level 1 to 4 – Ms Veena Shrikant
Level 5 – Mr Yuvraj Kapadia
The course fees, inclusive of GST are payable to EKAA
Minimum Confirmation Amount for Reserving your Seat:
- 25,000/- minimum non – refundable amount for registration of course to EKAA
Please note that the course fees are to be paid in full 5 days before the course begins
All fees are Ex- Rishikesh Participants would need to arrive at the course venue on their own
The Ashram is ideally located in the lap of Himalayas and holy ganga amidst lush green gardens. In Parmarth Niketan you are away from the busy world of noise, pollution and disturbances. It is approachable both by road, by rail as well as by air. However, even if travelling by rail or by air still you have to travel by road the remaining few kilometres to the Ashram. For those who want a leisurely sight-seeing travel from a bus or a car window, road travel may be preferred. The road transport ranges from taxi and private vehicles to buses according your preference and your budget. If you enter the area by road via Haridwar you can see the Ganga flowing parallel to the road at many places, its shimmering water flowing on white pebbles, and breaking against the bigger. Parmarth Niketan is about 35 Kms from Dehradun, the capital of Uttarakhand. From Mussoorie it is 80 Kms by road. Cycle rickshaws are locally available for travelling short distances. For air travellers Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun is the landing point and Parmarth Niketan is 30 Kms, by road from the airport. From Delhi it is 240 Kms and from Haridwar it is 30 Kms by road.
- The climate outside is expected to be pleasant. Participants are advised to carry lots of cotton clothes & warm clothes for the classroom.
- Participants are free to make their own stay arrangements and alternatively, stay if required is available. Kindly call for the details needed.
- Parmarth about types of rooms and the room charges
Feel free to call our admin on +91 98334 02653/55 incase you need any clarification…
Please note Domestic and International cards have different % of gateway charges