About the Book
What is the reason for increasing negativity in the world? Why is it so difficult to let go of resentment, regret, and guilt? Why have children stopped listening to us? Alaina, a mother of two, answers these questions and more in this collection of twenty easy-to-read stories. She is determined to give her children a self-empowered and emotionally stable life while dealing with daily triggers like peer pressure, adult bullying, society demands, and fears of all kinds. Enjoy light-hearted interactions between family members interspersed with Alaina’s moments of deep self-reflection. This helps her family tackle repetitive feelings of irritation, anxiety, and loss of control that drive most people up the wall. Recharge and renew yourself as you find out how the family converts personal stressors into powerful tools that work for them instead of against them.
This book provides powerful insights on:
- Regressive effects of comparison and competition on children.
- Effects of immature adult behavior on children.
- How children self-sabotage themselves in order to belong to a group.
- Relatable life events of the desperate need for unconditional acceptance.
- Bullying among adults and children which are a recognized obstacle to personal wellbeing and professional success.
- What children can achieve if they feel safe and accepted at home and in school.
- How to convert negative emotions into strong growth tools for yourself.
- The permanent life-changing benefits of mindful parenting.
While this book is written for parents and teachers to better understand what happens in school, it is in an easy-to-read conversational story form to help children (above 13 years) read and assimilate their own emotions as well.